Facts about CPP
History and Facts about CPP
- C++ is an object oriented programming tool.
- C++ is strongly typed language.
- In 1979 Bjarne Stroustrup (Bell Labs), comes up with the C-With-Classes, and in 1983 with the C++.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI), has created an international standard for C++.
- C++ is a superset of C.
- It is unnecessary to learn C first (it might be advantageous not to do so).
- C++ is one of the predominant languages for the development of all kind of technical and commercial software.
- C++ has bee used to develop other types of programming tools.
- Minimum requirement for a C++ program to run is a function.
- C++ was build for Speed and portability.
- C++ is a compiler type programming tool, which is that source code translates (compiles) into an intermediary form (Object file) and combines different object files into an executable program with a Linker.
- C++ is a NOT an interpreter type programming tool, which translates and executes a program as it reads it, turning the program instructions, or source code, directly into actions.
© 2010 by Finnesand Data. All rights reserved.
This site aims to provide FREE programming training and technics.
Finnesand Data as site owner gives no warranty for the
correctness in the pages or source codes.
The risk of using this web-site pages or any program
codes from this website is entirely at the individual user.